Who We Are
Benito & Company is comprised of dedicated, experienced accounting and tax professionals who have very high standards and enjoy working for a quality CPA firm.
Our clients rely on us to be a knowledgeable, experienced, trustworthy guide through the complications of their financial life. Our clients depend on us to know the tax laws and accounting rules affecting them and to provide thoughtful, calm, unbiased advice. We listen to our clients, and then we offer our help. That is why our clients are benefiting from our expertise – some for over 30 years.
Benito & Company has a terrific nucleus of eight talented employees, some of whom have worked here for over 25 years. We only consider adding individuals to our staff who have integrity and a desire to succeed by helping our clients succeed.
What We Do
Benito & Company provides a broad expertise in federal and multi-state tax matters. We specialize in complex business, individual and estate situations. One of our objectives is to minimize taxes for our clients. Estate and business succession planning are key components of effective tax planning.
Whether maximizing profits in your business, meeting filing deadlines, or using tax planning strategies to accomplish your goals, our job is to provide clear solutions, and to help you implement them.
Our clients turn to us to solve their problems in these areas:
- Business entity selection/set-up
- Estate and trust administration
- Business ownership transition
- Retirement plan selection
- Individual and business tax planning
- Forensic accounting
- Corporate accounting and financial statements
- QuickBooks training
- Income tax disputes
Our clients include:
- Healthcare providers and medical groups
- Attorneys and law firms
- Construction contractors and developers
- Engineers, inventors and consultants…even other CPAs
- Retired individuals and those planning to retire
- Non-profit organizations
- Profitable, privately held companies
- Realtors, property dealers and investors
- Manufacturers, wholesalers, and retailers
- And those who are not easily categorized